Re: Boxed text with rounded corners

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Boxed text with rounded corners
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 00:47:05 -0700

On Mon, 21 Apr 2008 09:40:28 +0200
"Valentin Villenave" <address@hidden> wrote:

> 2008/4/21 Graham Percival <address@hidden>:
>
> >  I think there's a bug in your version of git.  For some reason,
> >  the commit doesn't include a @lilypond example.  And I'm *certain*
> >  that you wouldn't forget to include such an example, given that
> >  it's one the big hot topics of work on Text these days.
>
> I thought the
> @lilypond
> command had be renamed to:
> @c TODO: Let Neil come up with an example

Not for new \markup commands.  And as soon as you get the category
infrastructure implemented (in a clean way), I'll start
complaining if programmers add \markup commands without giving
them categories.

-- actually, it might therefore be better to add the "category"
field to define-markup-command (or build-markup or whatever it's
called) *without* using an optional argument.  That would force
programmers to give them a category (even if the category is
simply "other"), which is exactly what we want.

> OK, I'm adding one right now -- please note that I didn't forget
> @cindex entries, though.

Trust me, I would have complained about that if you had.  :)