Re: dal niente/al niente with slashed circle?

From: Neil Puttock
Subject: Re: dal niente/al niente with slashed circle?
Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 21:45:05 +0100

2008/5/20 Valentin Villenave <address@hidden>:
> 2008/5/20 padovani <address@hidden>:
>> Does anyone know a trick to slash the circled-tip option of Hairpins? The
>> circle seems to be a flageolet... maybe with some postscript... ??
>
> Unfortunately it's hardcoded in hairpin.cc, so it's a lot trickier. I
> don't know what to say... besides "good luck" :-)

Since hairpin.cc just creates a circle stencil for this, I suppose if
you're familiar with PostScript you could alter the draw_circle
function in music-drawing-routines.ps to include a slash; though this
is probably not an option if you're typesetting anything else that
requires the circle stencil (like some \markup commands or easy note
heads).

Regards,
Neil