Re: Infinite loop with GCC 4.3

From: Joe Neeman
Subject: Re: Infinite loop with GCC 4.3
Date: Sun, 25 May 2008 17:20:41 +1000

2008/5/19 John Mandereau <address@hidden>:
Hi,

I just installed Fedora 9 on my x86 (32 bits) laptop, which comes with
gcc (GCC) 4.3.0 20080428 (Red Hat 4.3.0-8).

I can compile LilyPond binary succesfully, but running it on any input
file makes it hang on an infinite loop, most often after Preprocessing
graphical objects; every Control-C interrupt I issued with gdb happenned
in lily/skyline.cc in function Skyline::internal_merge_skyline line 184.

Does re-building without optimisations help?

Joe