Re: Infinite loop with GCC 4.3

From: Patrick McCarty
Subject: Re: Infinite loop with GCC 4.3
Date: Sat, 31 May 2008 20:20:50 -0700

On Wed, May 28, 2008 at 3:15 PM, Joe Neeman <address@hidden> wrote:
> On Wed, 2008-05-28 at 11:02 -0300, Han-Wen Nienhuys wrote:
>> Could someone put this into a init_fpu() function with appropriate
>> #ifdefs, and call that from main() ?
>
> Done.

Hi Joe,

I am still experiencing this infinite loop after your fix.  However,
if I remove the #ifdef structure and keep the function and function
call, the latest git build runs successfully.  Using the
--disable-optimising option with ./autogen.sh also works, but of
course LilyPond runs more slowly.

The autogen.sh script detects my machine as "i686-pc-linux-gnu", if
that makes a difference.

Thanks,
Patrick