Re: Release 2.12 plan

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: Release 2.12 plan
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2008 09:33:09 +0100

Han-Wen Nienhuys wrote

Yesterday, I did another another bugfixing round (the results of which
are in .55).  I'll probably do another one to resolve the
tie/completion-heads issues, but after that, I think we're ready for
2.12.  I think this will happen within a month.

OK.  I'll try to get the remaining sections in the LM and NR into
a presentable state by end-Aug, ie, as complete as the 2.10 docs
with no visible FIXME's and TODOs, although there will be lots of
@c TODO's left for 2.13, I'm afraid.