Re: More broken links hunting in translations

From: John Mandereau
Subject: Re: More broken links hunting in translations
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 18:09:02 +0200

2008/8/11 Jean-Charles Malahieude <address@hidden>:
> Le 11.08.2008 18:56, John Mandereau disait :
>> Till, Francisco, Jean-Charles, would you be willing to get involved
>> (again) in this job for 2.12 release?  I just did a part of it, but I
>> must also spend time on proofreading docs and fixing docs makefiles
>> before 2.12.
>>

> Now that my Hispanic week belongs to the past, and vacation almost over, I
> firstly would like to get rid of fundamental.itely, doc/fr.po and some other
> proofreading before the end of *this* month. Nevertheless, it is OK with me.

Very cool!  Would you like to take over Rhythms, and/or any other
sections in NR besides Pitches, in all languages?  Please let us know
in advance which section you're going to work on.  I've already
resectioned Pitches in my Git copy, and have started Tweaking output.
As usual, running 'make web', and running 'make ISOLANG=foo fix-xrefs'
for each language, are required before pushing to lilypond/translation
and master.

Cheers,
John