Re: NEWS Items

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: NEWS Items
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 16:45:06 -0700

On Wed, 13 Aug 2008 17:40:48 -0600
"Carl D. Sorensen" <address@hidden> wrote:

> I'd like to see something about transposable fret diagrams in the
> NEWS file.

Documentation/topdocs/NEWS.tely.  Most recent changes go at the
top of the file.

> Do I write it and submit it to somebody (I seem to recall
> that Graham volunteered to head up the 2.12 release process)?

Mao no.  I'm writing the release notes.  I might include a bullet
point about fret diagrams, though... I'll do the first draft of
the release notes in the next few days, and post it here for
comments.  At that time, you could add mention of fret diagrams if
you want, and I may or may not approve it.  :)