Re: finished second draft?

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: finished second draft?
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2008 16:21:52 +0200

Graham Percival wrote:

I would propose to still introduce the <<{...} \\ {...} >> feature first, but with some bells
and whistles saying that you might get problems together with lyrics
and automatic beaming
and telling where to look at that time.

In the LM, definitely.  In the NR, these warnings might be more
prominent, and/or Carl's suggestion about delaying << {} \\ {}>>
until later in the chapter might be good -- especially in NR 3.
Definitely! I was talking about the LM. For the NR it can make more sense to
describe the general case first and the shortcuts afterwards.

  /Mats