Re: doc work

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: doc work
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2008 22:19:39 +0100

Kieren

Thanks for all your comments and suggestions so far (of which this was the first).

The templates are now all in the LSR, so you can submit changes to them yourself, or at least you will be able to do so when the database is back functioning again.

Valentin, are you able to transfer ownership of the templates to Kieren so he can edit them directly, or will he have to submit complete new ones via you?

Trevor

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kieren MacMillan" <address@hidden>