Re: Status of manuals

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: Status of manuals
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 18:44:11 +0100

John Mandereau wrote Wednesday, September 10, 2008 5:49 PM

On 2008/09/10 10:58 +0100, Trevor Daniels wrote:
I'd like to establish the present status of the 2.11 docs.

Could you all please confirm, update or extend the information below, which covers the sections which I believe are currently under active(?) editing.
I'll then summarise the status of each of the sections so we can see what
remains to be done before 2.12.

What about using a wiki ("the" wiki) for this kind of collaborative
task?

http://lilypondwiki.tuxfamily.org/index.php?title=Documentation_coordination

See the main page of the wiki to create an account (i.e. email me
directly with the login name you wish).

I'm game - let's give it a try.

Could you set me up as Trevor99 please?

Cheers,