Re: new directory input/new/revised

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: new directory input/new/revised
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 00:36:27 +0100

2008/11/3 John Mandereau <address@hidden>:

> Werner, we should junk input/new/revised ASAP: as Neil and Valentin
> already explained, if you want a snippet to be added to LSR, please
> write it in input/new and ask us to update LSR.

John, if I may,

having the snippet's translations in a different place than the actual
snippets is really a PITA, especially when it comes to updating both
the descriptions and the source code. Do you know if the LSR interface
could accept "raw" texinfo, and therefore allow us editors to enter
our own texidoctitlees, texidoctitlefr etc. *within* the LSR itself?

Cheers,
Valentin