Re: new directory input/new/revised

From: John Mandereau
Subject: Re: new directory input/new/revised
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2008 00:54:11 +0100

On 2008/11/03 00:36 +0100, Valentin Villenave wrote:
> having the snippet's translations in a different place than the actual
> snippets is really a PITA, especially when it comes to updating both
> the descriptions and the source code.

Agreed.

>  Do you know if the LSR interface
> could accept "raw" texinfo, and therefore allow us editors to enter
> our own texidoctitlees, texidoctitlefr etc. *within* the LSR itself?

I don't know, because LSR code is not publicly available.  A dirty hack
is to write the translations as a HTML comment and make makelsr.py
uncomment them when writing snippets to input/lsr.  Anyway, I want an
automated way of migrating existing translations, because Francisco has
already translated all (or almost all) texidocs.

Cheers,
John