Re: Localization of snippets

From: Neil Puttock
Subject: Re: Localization of snippets
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2008 22:22:46 +0000

Hi Francisco,

2008/11/7 Francisco Vila <address@hidden>:

> I have found some English variable names in
> http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.11/Documentation/user/lilypond-learning/Vocal-ensembles#Vocal-ensembles
> (see it in Spanish or German)
> mixed with translated variable names.

> This code comes from a snippet in input/lsr ; namely
> input/lsr/vocal-ensemble-template.ly

Hmm, strange.

The texidoc for that snippet appears to be picking up .po entries from
a @lilypond snippet in fundamental.itely which happens to have the
same identifiers; the soprano parts aren't picked up since they're
listed as sopranoWords/sopranoMusic.

> Is the localization mechanism working properly? I couldn't find
> sopWords or sopMusic among the msgids of the PO file.

There is no localization for LSR snippets (apart from the texidocs, obviously).

Regards,
Neil