Re: Localization of snippets

From: Francisco Vila
Subject: Re: Localization of snippets
Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2008 01:47:23 +0100

2008/11/7 Neil Puttock <address@hidden>:
> Hi Francisco,
>
> 2008/11/7 Francisco Vila <address@hidden>:
>
>> I have found some English variable names in
>> http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.11/Documentation/user/lilypond-learning/Vocal-ensembles#Vocal-ensembles
>> (see it in Spanish or German)
>> mixed with translated variable names.
>> Is the localization mechanism working properly? I couldn't find
>> sopWords or sopMusic among the msgids of the PO file.
>
> There is no localization for LSR snippets (apart from the texidocs,
> obviously).

Then the question shouldn't have started saying "I have found some
English variable names in..." but rather "I have found some
_translated_ variable names in...", which is the actual strange thing.

For symmetry, completeness and translateness, comments and variable
names in the code of lsr snippets should be localized the same way as
regular examples are, IMO

Thank you
--
Francisco Vila. Badajoz (Spain)