Review of text.itely

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Review of text.itely
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2008 12:59:05 -0000

Valentin

I've just reviewed text.itely. I think this is mainly your work and very impressive it is! I made only three minor changes, of which only one is significant. If you can find a couple of minutes perhaps you could check these out to be sure I've not screwed anything up.

There are one FIXME and two TODOs left, which I'd like to see handled before we move text.itely to 'finished' status. Could you see if these are still relevant? If so, would you like me to deal with them?

Trevor