Re: snippet not in input/lsr

From: Neil Puttock
Subject: Re: snippet not in input/lsr
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 17:04:23 +0000

Hi Francisco,

2008/11/24 Francisco Vila <address@hidden>:
> Hello. I have found a reference to an snippet in chords.itely that
> needs \version "2.11.51" and it is not in input/lsr, being the
> filename chord-name-major7.ly

Oops! I didn't realize that snippet was absent from input/lsr.

When I reviewed Chords, I noticed that snippets in input/regression
had higher priority than identically named items in input/lsr (see my
post here:
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-devel/2008-08/msg00274.html),
but had assumed that chord-name-major7.ly was also duplicated.  John
fixed this issue (input/lsr now comes first), but I notice this
snippet's not tagged as docs in LSR.

I've now tagged it, so it'll be corrected in the next LSR update.

Regards,
Neil