Re: holdups for 2.12

From: Francisco Vila
Subject: Re: holdups for 2.12
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2008 16:44:39 +0100

2008/11/29 Graham Percival <address@hidden>:
> Despite my desire to rush 2.12 out the door, let's have one last
> normal 2.11 release and ask people on -user to test it as the
> release candidate for 2.12.  Once that's out the door, we'll add
> the convert-ly rule, wait 3 or 4 days for any major issues to
> arise, then release 2.12.

John already announced 2.11.63 as a Release Candidate on -announce.

I would really like my patch to improve the Spanish version of the
resources file for lilypad to be applied. Also, the welcome lilypond
file for Windows has still to be updated. Proper «\relative c'»
syntax, filename agnostic directions, and a recent \version statement.
--
Francisco Vila. Badajoz (Spain)
http://www.paconet.org