Re: removing tex backend?

From: Francisco Vila
Subject: Re: removing tex backend?
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2008 23:50:02 +0100

2008/11/30 Werner LEMBERG <address@hidden>:

> It seems that the TeX backend should be removed completely now, since
> fonts are no longer available.  Objections?

When you'll do this, remember to delete the usage notice string for
the --tex option.

Possibly the string "1996--2007" in copyright () in main.cc could also
be changed to "1996--2008" to update the lilypond -v message.

Werner, is it possible to update the lilypad Spanish resource file
after the patch I sent? thank you. I have still not had any feedback
on this.

--
Francisco Vila. Badajoz (Spain)
http://www.paconet.org