Re: regenerating lilypond.pot

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: regenerating lilypond.pot
Date: Tue, 02 Dec 2008 09:14:52 +0100 (CET)

> > What's the correct calling sequence to regenerate lilypond.pot (not
> > lilypond-doc.pot)?
>
> At top of the source tree with no uncommitted changes
>
> make po-replace
> git commit -m "Update lilypond.pot" po/lilypond.pot
> git reset --hard

Thanks!  This should mentioned somewhere in the docs (perhaps in a
section `What a maintainer should do from time to time').  Note that
gettext 0.15 crashes while doing this.  gettext 0.17 works fine --
I've updated this prerequisite in install.itely, doing nothing in
stepmake/aclocal.m4 since xgettext is only for needed if recreating
`lilypond.pot'.

    Werner