Re: Big page manuals, please update your texi2html CVS snapshot

From: Till Rettig
Subject: Re: Big page manuals, please update your texi2html CVS snapshot
Date: Sat, 06 Dec 2008 23:09:15 +0200

John Mandereau schrieb:
Hi,

texi2html from current CVS no longer crashes on one of French big page
manuals, so I pushed changes that make all big page manuals be generated
in all languages.
Great, I just wanted to ask you to enable it also for the German AU, which is now fully translated. How are the big pages then looking? Is there English text for the not translated sections?

Till