Problem with GDP doc build on kainhofer.com

From: Carl D. Sorensen
Subject: Problem with GDP doc build on kainhofer.com
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2008 22:20:21 -0700

Reinhold,

I've noticed that there's a problem with the doc build on kainhofer.com.  I
made a change to the automatic string/fret location feature for TabStaff and
FretBoards.  I also made a change to the fret diagram code.  These two
corrections fixed a really strange (maybe 20 frets long) fret diagram for an
automatically-generated C9 chord.

In the Predefined fret diagrams section of LM2.4 Fretted strings, you'll see
two successive examples that show a C and C9 chord.

In the 2.11.65 docs (from lilypond.org), both C9 chords are reasonable.

In the GDP docs (2.11.65 from kainhofer.com), the first C9 fret diagram is
obviously wrong.

But both are supposed to built using 2.11.65, so I don't know why they're
different.

Thanks,

Carl