Re: \stemUp with mensural longa

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: \stemUp with mensural longa
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 10:24:57 +0100

2008/12/19 Werner LEMBERG <address@hidden>:

> Can you provide a scanned image (with a high resolution) of such a
> glyph?  It should be straightforward to directly add it to the
> emmentaler font.

May I ask -just out of curiosity- why some notes have their stem coded
*within* the notehead glyph, and not drawn by LilyPond itself?

(I know these stems are shorter than the usual ones, but it wouldn't
be too hard to make the default Stem length shorter whenever the
neomensural style is invoked...)

Cheers,
Valentin