GOP website; please add tasks

From: Graham Percival
Subject: GOP website; please add tasks
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2008 16:40:40 -0800

I have the initial GOP website up now:
http://percival-music.ca/gop/

If I've missed any ongoing or temporary jobs that we'd like
filled, please let me know.  I'm planning on sending the first
round of pleas out to -user in a few days.

I'm not including jobs that are single-person and clearly defined;
for example, there's no point asking for a volunteer to take over
the completion of the translation infrastructure, since it would
probably take longer for John to explain what to do than it would
to do it himself.