Re: 2.12.1 panic list

From: John Mandereau
Subject: Re: 2.12.1 panic list
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2008 23:10:22 +0100

Le samedi 27 décembre 2008 à 15:04 -0800, Graham Percival a écrit :
> I'm planning a 2.12.1 release soon; we're unofficially thinking of
> this as the "real" 2.12 stable release.
>
> Compared to current master, what are the remaining last-minute
> changes that people want, and when do you think you'll have them
> committed?

For what I'm concerned with, all urgent fixes and changes I wanted to
push are done.

I should have complaint earlier, but I think it's not reasonable to
announce LilyPond is available in 15 languages, as there are only 4
program messages up to date PO files (de, es, fr, vi), Finnish and Dutch
translations only miss about a hundred of recent strings (mostly
convert-ly), and other POs are quite outdated.  I changed the
announcement on lilypond.org to claim 6 languages are available.

Cheers,
John