Re: 2.12.1 panic list

From: Jean-Charles Malahieude
Subject: Re: 2.12.1 panic list
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2008 22:05:47 +0100

Le 28.12.2008 00:04, Graham Percival disait :
I'm planning a 2.12.1 release soon; we're unofficially thinking of
this as the "real" 2.12 stable release.

Compared to current master, what are the remaining last-minute
changes that people want, and when do you think you'll have them
committed?

Uploading the French and German PO files from the Translation Project might be quite useful.

FWIW anytime the POT file is sent to the TP, it might be fair to wait a couple of days and upload the updated version from there before releasing.

Until next year, cheers
with a glass of champagne to everybody who likes it

Jean-Charles