Re: Frog mailing list discussion

From: Andrew Wilson
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2009 18:42:07 +0000

I'm installing it now.  If this works it will be fabulous and I'll be removing
the cygwin installation.  I'm going out in about 20 mins, hopefully it will
be installed when I get back.  I'll let you know how it get on.

andrew

2009/1/5 Carl D. Sorensen <address@hidden>

On 1/5/09 10:19 AM, "Valentin Villenave" <address@hidden> wrote:

> 2009/1/5 Carl D. Sorensen <address@hidden>:
>
>> I'd recommend establishing a dual boot system with a Linux partition that
>> you use for building LilyPond.  It was lots easier for me.
>
> The easiest solution for a Windows user being without a doubt
> http://wubi-installer.org/

This looks really cool!  Andrew, could you try this out, since you want to
compile on a Windows box?
Thanks,

Carl