Re: [frogs] my contribution: barCheckNumber to endSpanners

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: [frogs] my contribution: barCheckNumber to endSpanners
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 08:15:47 +0800

On Sun, Jan 11, 2009 at 12:55:07PM -0700, Carl D. Sorensen wrote:

> On 1/11/09 7:19 AM, "Graham Percival" <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> > I have no personal opinion on the matter, but
> > Documentation/user/writing-texinfo.txt -- or rather, CG 3.2.4 --
> > has a few thoughts.  :)
>
> For the benefit of the Frogs, who may not know this, the Contributor's guide
> is available on the kainhofer server:
>
> http://kainhofer.com/~lilypond/Documentation/index.html

How often is this rebuilt?  I was pointing people at
  http://percival-music.ca/gop/
because I upload that as soon as I'm done editing it for the day.

Eventually we'll be pointing people at the CG in the official
docs, but I think that in the near future we should have it
somewhere that gets updated more often.