Re: Artificial harmonics with sounding pitch in parenthesis

From: Carl D. Sorensen
Subject: Re: Artificial harmonics with sounding pitch in parenthesis
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 05:29:02 -0700

On 1/13/09 2:29 AM, "Trevor Daniels" <address@hidden> wrote:

> Carl
>
> Before I saw this email from you I had tucked away
> the note from -user to include it in the Scheme
> tutorial in the Learning Manual.  This is where it
> and other trivial uses of Scheme belong, I think.
> Then, with a few of these easier examples behind
> them, users will be able to tackle the harder bits
> in the NR.  That is exactly what the LM is for.

Yeah, I had thought about that.  Virtually all of NR6 is written in tutorial
format, because there's not really any notation to be explained.  Rather,
it's about how to use scheme to accomplish what you want.  I'd thought about
putting it all in the LM, but it's too hard.

For now, I'll (hopefully) get my rewrite of LM6 done, and then we'll see
what happens.

Carl