Re: References in Contributor's Guide

From: Carl D. Sorensen
Subject: Re: References in Contributor's Guide
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2009 07:28:40 -0700

On 1/24/09 6:03 AM, "Graham Percival" <address@hidden> wrote:

>> 2) I didn't find out that I'd made the mistake, because I did make web from
>> Documentation/user, which doesn't rebuild the CG.  Is there a way to rebuild
>> the CG and check cross references without rebuilding the entire
>> (multi-language) documentation tree?
>
> Try it from Documentation/devel/

When I do that, I get lots of errors that I've never seen before in working
with docs:

/Users/Carl/lilypond-working/Documentation/devel/git-starting.itexi:155:
Undefined control sequence.
l.1 @quotedblleft
                 address@hidden address@hidden@endinput
@scanmacro ...ceisspace @scantokens address@hidden }
                                                  @endgroup
@macnamexxx address@hidden address@hidden
                                                  @egroup
l.155 ...e with the most recent changes (@qq{pull}
                                                  ing),
l.1 address@hidden address@hidden
                                                  address@hidden
@scanmacro ...ceisspace @scantokens address@hidden }
                                                  @endgroup
@macnamexxx address@hidden address@hidden
                                                  @egroup
l.155 ...e with the most recent changes (@qq{pull}
                                                  ing),

And so on.  So I assumed that this was a problem in how make web worked.

Is this just a problem in the file?

Carl