Re: Lilypond on Macports

From: Josh Parmenter
Subject: Re: Lilypond on Macports
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2009 21:14:03 -0800

I have definitely installed that SDK, but MacPorts still installed all those ports... strange then!

Josh

On Jan 24, 2009, at 8:29 PM, Scott Amort wrote:

Josh Parmenter wrote:
I'm running it right now on a newer mac intel, and am noticing tons of xorg stuff... is this for the GUI? Does the regular X11 not cover these dependencies?

FYI, you can avoid this by installing the X11 SDK headers (part of the Xcode developer tools). This will satisfy fontforge's dependencies and prevent macports from unnecessarily compiling xorg.

Scott