Re: Fwd: Lilypond on Macports

From: Sawada , Yoshiki
Subject: Re: Fwd: Lilypond on Macports
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 03:29:02 +0000 (UTC)

Hello Werner,

> Since there is such a great number of Japanese LilyPond users not
> fluent of English, it would be most important to create a `central'
> Japanese lilypond user forum, with one or more guys who forward more
> difficult questions to the English mailing lists (as it is already
> done for the German and French user forums) and translate the answers
> back into Japanese -- people like you, for example.

Using English is a big obstacle for Japanese users. But, they tend
to avoid to discuss in public spaces.

However, your suggestion is very good! If they can discuss with Japanese,
they can join to this community more easily.

I think it is the great waste of resources to work on LilyPond individually.
Therefore, integrating Japanese documents in the official sources is needed
as the common material for discussions of Japanese.

Thanks,
Sawada, Yoshiki