Re: Japanese documentation templates

From: John Mandereau
Subject: Re: Japanese documentation templates
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 00:03:16 +0100

Yoshiki Sawada wrote:
The second patch in it is the new patch. Try it, please.
If there are something to fix or do more, tell me.

I should have replied earlier to other messages... I applied all changes that didn't add files related to the Notation Reference or Application Usage, and made a small fix to get the documentation to compile successfully. Your translation is now in the sources and it is enabled (only for HTML output), so it will be included in the next release (2.12.3).

I will keep translating advanced.

Excellent.

I'm going to make comments on minor formatting details on your patches, but first I'd like to finish including translation isntructions and tips in the Contributors' Guide, which will be eaiser and more comfortable to read than the text file TRANSLATION.

Best,
John