Re: Japanese documentation templates

From: Sawada , Yoshiki
Subject: Re: Japanese documentation templates
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 01:48:21 +0000 (UTC)

John Mandereau <john.mandereau <at> gmail.com> wrote:

> I should have replied earlier to other messages... I applied all changes
> that didn't add files related to the Notation Reference or Application
> Usage, and made a small fix to get the documentation to compile
> successfully.  Your translation is now in the sources and it is enabled
> (only for HTML output), so it will be included in the next release (2.12.3).

I am glad to hear it. Thank you very much for your jobs.

> > I will keep translating advanced.
>
> Excellent.

When my translations progress, I will put the patch for that in my web page
and announce here.

> I'm going to make comments on minor formatting details on your patches, but
> first I'd like to finish including translation isntructions and tips in the
> Contributors' Guide, which will be eaiser and more comfortable to read than
> the text file TRANSLATION.

Yes, CG is very important. When I started translations, I faced many
obstacles and needed many supports. I hope CG will help new contributors
to start their jobs more easily.

Thanks,
Yoshiki