Re: Add chordChanges capability to FretBoard grobs

From: Carl D. Sorensen
Subject: Re: Add chordChanges capability to FretBoard grobs
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 14:51:49 -0700

On 3/3/09 11:40 AM, "address@hidden" <address@hidden> wrote:

> http://codereview.appspot.com/24044/diff/1/2#newcode8
> Line 8: \version "2.13.0"
> "2.13.1"

The current value of VERSION is 2.13.0, and there is no 2.13.0 available for
download on the website.  I assumed, therefore, that the test 2.13.0 that
was released but had crashing problems didn't constitute an official 2.13.0
release.

Current git version is 2.13.0.  If these files are to be 2.13.1, they won't
run without a warning on the git build.

So, which do I do, 2.13.0 or 2.13.1?  And if it is 2.13.1, should I bump
VERSION?

> http://codereview.appspot.com/24044/diff/1/5#newcode39
> Line 39: SCM last_fret_notes_;
> scm_gc_mark () to prevent garbage collection?

Thanks, I had missed it in chord-name-engraver.  I'll fix it.
> http://codereview.appspot.com/24044/diff/1/6#newcode24
> Line 24: \consists "Separating_line_group_engraver"
> Instrument_name_engraver?

I removed it because I have never seen an Instrument Name associated with a
fret diagram line, but I can put it back if desired.

Thanks,

Carl