Re: Add chordChanges capability to FretBoard grobs

From: Neil Puttock
Subject: Re: Add chordChanges capability to FretBoard grobs
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 22:08:06 +0000

2009/3/4 Carl D. Sorensen <address@hidden>:

> On 3/3/09 11:40 AM, "address@hidden" <address@hidden> wrote:
>

>> http://codereview.appspot.com/24044/diff/1/2#newcode8
>> Line 8: \version "2.13.0"
>> "2.13.1"
>
> The current value of VERSION is 2.13.0, and there is no 2.13.0 available for
> download on the website.  I assumed, therefore, that the test 2.13.0 that
> was released but had crashing problems didn't constitute an official 2.13.0
> release.

Hmm, that's a possiblity, though it could be that 2.13.0 is waiting
for somebody to update the website.

> Current git version is 2.13.0.  If these files are to be 2.13.1, they won't
> run without a warning on the git build.
>
> So, which do I do, 2.13.0 or 2.13.1?  And if it is 2.13.1, should I bump
> VERSION?

It won't do any harm to leave it at 2.13.0 since we can always change it later.

A version bump would be necessary for 2.13.1.

>> http://codereview.appspot.com/24044/diff/1/6#newcode24
>> Line 24: \consists "Separating_line_group_engraver"
>> Instrument_name_engraver?
>
> I removed it because I have never seen an Instrument Name associated with a
> fret diagram line, but I can put it back if desired.

I'm not that bothered, but I noticed there's an instrument name set in
one of the FretBoard regtests.

Regards,
Neil