Re: Why is it _still_ so freaking hard to get info with images?

From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen
Subject: Re: Why is it _still_ so freaking hard to get info with images?
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 13:05:40 +0100

Op vrijdag 13-03-2009 om 09:50 uur [tijdzone +0100], schreef John
Mandereau:

Hi John,

> ..and input/lsr too.  I added toplevel info and intall-info target.

Great.

> This is already what is done, except that the relative symlink from
> prefix/share/info was wrong ;-)

Ah, oh.  I see that we now always build info with images and
make people work hard to not do that.  Good.

> Oh, I didn't know yelp could display images

Yelp displays the gnome user docs, they're full of dialog pictures.
The info page browser hardly does/did any formatting, though.

Jan.