Re: PATCH: Add link to help page to Windows download

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: PATCH: Add link to help page to Windows download
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 21:33:37 +0800

On Tue, Mar 24, 2009 at 05:44:10PM -0600, Carl D. Sorensen wrote:
> I've added a patch to put a reference to the non-graphical nature of
> LilyPond on the Windows download page for 2.12.2.

I really don't think this will help.  Basically, it makes the
mistake of adding information instead of taking information away.
But hey, it doesn't break the webpage, so we might as well apply
it.  Done.

The click-through idea will be much better, but there's no harm
doing this for the next 3 months until that's online.