Re: PATCH: Add link to help page to Windows download

From: Francisco Vila
Subject: Re: PATCH: Add link to help page to Windows download
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 18:02:13 +0100

2009/3/25 Graham Percival <address@hidden>:
> But hey, it doesn't break the webpage, so we might as well apply
> it.  Done.

Speaking of, John once said me that changes in the Web codetree result
on the actual page being changed because a cron script built it
periodically.

But I translated the download page on Monday and still cannot see the
changes. What is happening? I can remember the page being updated in
minutes after a commit.

--
Francisco Vila. Badajoz (Spain)