Re: PDF Problem

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: PDF Problem
Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 00:34:04 +0800

On Mon, May 11, 2009 at 09:27:48AM -0700, Dewdman42 wrote:

> If I knew how I would.  isn't it obvious that a few people hold the power to
> control the development of lilypond while the rest of us are mere mortals?

BS.  You're human, we're human.  If we can do it (after months or
years of learning), then you can do it (after months or years of
learning).

If you don't want to, that's fine.  But stop pestering us about
not doing it.  If you're not willing to do it, then why should we?
If you start producing decent patches, then we'll work with you to
improve them.  But if you're not willing to lift a finger to help,
then we're not going to drop everything else to do it for you.

Open source means that it's easy for people to help.  It doesn't
mean that the developers are your personal slaves.