Re: PDF Problem

From: Dewdman42
Subject: Re: PDF Problem
Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 09:46:20 -0700 (PDT)

Wow, I see that after 2 years you still haven't stopped acting like a jerk
yet either Grahm.  Bravo mate.

I will just check back in a few years then to see if Lilypond becomes
useable for the rest of us and you scheme heads can play around in your
little pond by yourselves.

Quite unfortunate though, lilypond is an extremely cool technology that MANY
MANY people are missing out on because of things like this and particularly
because of the attitude of the core developers, who are the only ones that
really know how the hell it works.  I'm a musician,  not a developer.  All I
can do is try to collect as much info, like a beta tester and try to give it
to people like you, begging, pleading, presenting screen shots, waiting,
asking, prodding:  Hope that you keep a list of things to fix or something,
or at the very least take my question seriously....  Instead you just
consistently act defiant and condescending, are quick to simply dismiss
anything.  I had hoped that if I waited a while it would get fixed, but it
didn't.  The only response is "fix it yourself"?

That's not a realistic response, THAT is a BS response from someone who does
not give a damn about the lilypond user community.

peace out