centering of instrument names

From: Francisco Vila
Subject: centering of instrument names
Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 19:09:59 +0200

Hello,

I think instrument names were recently implemented in a centered
column by default. I would like to help improving this because the
exact location of every name is at first well computed but finally
wrongly typeset, as the braces are not taken into account. Currently,
names of staves or groups without a brace are typeset too much at the
right, losing the centered aspect initially intended.

At first I'm trying to understand how it works and then I'll ask for
help when I'm lost (presumably soon)

--
Francisco Vila. Badajoz (Spain)
www.paconet.org