Re: git not fetching from origin...

From: Johannes Schindelin
Subject: Re: git not fetching from origin...
Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 09:18:46 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

On Tue, 19 May 2009, Mark Polesky wrote:

> Do I have to compile it from source and how do I do that in Windows?

Last time I checked, you could not compile LilyPond on Windows.  I tried
hard, with MSys/MinGW, but could not get it to compile due to the vast
number of dependencies.

However, if you work on the documentation, you should be able to use the
precompiled LilyPond for Windows.  CG-wizards, correct me if I am wrong...

Ciao,
Dscho