Re: Translation of web download page

From: John Mandereau
Subject: Re: Translation of web download page
Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 22:57:20 +0200

Till Rettig a écrit :
I just realized that on the web page there is now an addition for the windos download entry about lilypond being a command line programm and so on. This is nowhere translated. I guess it should be in the po.s. Do we have to add it manually there?
The POs weren't updated, sorry. You should find this addition in the POs now.

Best,
John

NOTE: I'm offline from now until Sunday evening, because I go to the country without Internet connection.