Re: Translation of web download page

From: Till Rettig
Subject: Re: Translation of web download page
Date: Sat, 23 May 2009 00:24:33 +0300

Carl D. Sorensen schrieb:

On 5/22/09 1:13 PM, "Till Rettig" <address@hidden> wrote:

Hi John,
I just realized that on the web page there is now an addition for the
windos download entry about lilypond being a command line programm and
so on. This is nowhere translated. I guess it should be in the po.s. Do
we have to add it manually there?

I would recommend that it either be left in english, or translated manually
for now.  That is a temporary hack until the great website redesign, which
will be accomplished starting in two weeks, I think.

Carl

Ok, let's hope for that :-) It can't be translated manually because the .ihtml (or how these included files ar called) that contains the information is only in the /site directory. Its strings get translated via a .po file... But we didn't have the "app"-question on the German forum, so it doesn't seem a big problem.

Greetings
Till