Re: two patches

From: John Mandereau
Subject: Re: two patches
Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 02:00:42 +0200

John Mandereau a écrit :
I thought all this policy was explained in the CG for a) and in po/README for b).

BTW we should probably create a section in the CG for Git committers who apply patches in areas they understand but are not used to their policies, which would reference specific paragraphs of other sections, so they know what to read and for example don't have to read all the documentation for translators to find this information, as the grumpy Translation Meister might have expected :-)

I have no time for this (and integrating po/README into the CG) before next Monday, though.
Any objections to this idea?

John