Re: Savannah is up again

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Savannah is up again
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2009 01:49:55 -0700

On Tue, Jun 02, 2009 at 10:39:08AM +0200, John Mandereau wrote:
> Graham Percival a écrit :
>> According to
>>   http://savannah.gnu.org/forum/forum.php?forum_id=5828
>> a push is precisely what we should do -- since git is a
>> decentralized source control system, that will upload all the
>> missing history.
>
> Of course. Let's hope everybody who has pushed to Git between last
> backup on Savannah and the crash will push his/her changes again soon.

Really?  I'd assume that if I pushed something in May (last backup
was April), and you did a pull, then you have all my patches.  So
when you push, wouldn't that upload all those patches as well?

> I'm much more worried by my inability to build the docs because of
> several Ghostscript failures, I'll report it in detail in another thread.

Han-Wen recently updated GUB to use 8.65, which might be the
solution (or the cause).
http://github.com/janneke/gub/commits/master