Re: mergin web/ with master/

From: Francisco Vila
Subject: Re: mergin web/ with master/
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2009 21:33:41 +0200

2009/6/5 Graham Percival <address@hidden>:
> Do we need a separate branch (or even repository) for web/ stuff?
> I propose that we merge this with the main branch.

That's a bit surprising because IIRC it has been told to separate it
completely into another place.

> CON:
> - adds 30 megs to the main branch (including the .git dir)

Disk usage is already 1Gb for it on my machine. 30Mb more is not too much.

> - makes translations harder?  (maybe?  ... I don't know if this is
>  true, but IMO this is the only real reason to avoid doing this)

I think not, because the check-translation scripts are run from
different directories. I could be wrong.

> If we agree with this proposal, then we'll be left with:
> lilypond repo

BTW don't try to merge lilypond/translation into master until I'll
bake a megapatch that solves a conflict of hundredths of files worth
(really!)

--
Francisco Vila. Badajoz (Spain)
www.paconet.org