Re: translation of the doc into italian

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: translation of the doc into italian
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 17:59:16 +0200

Graham Percival wrote:
On Sun, Jun 14, 2009 at 01:04:13AM +0200, John Mandereau wrote:
After that, it would be best translating the lilypond.org main web site before translating the rest of the documentation, as the former has much more audience than the latter.

Umm, I'm expecting to almost-completely rewrite the website in the
next few days.  I'm really not certain that starting to
translating the website now is a good idea.

Tentative new website ready (i.e. start translating): late June.
Tentative website "release" (i.e. hopefully finished
translations): late July.

Do you suggest to wait until late June, so I can translate first the updated website?

Or I can start right now with the Documentation?