Re: translation of the doc into italian

From: John Mandereau
Subject: Re: translation of the doc into italian
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 04:38:33 +0200

Hello Federico,
Le mercredi 17 juin 2009 à 17:55 +0200, Federico Bruni a écrit :
> Documentation/po/it.po is not translated yet, so I'll add it as soon
> as I've done the translation.

This PO file is so huge that it's recommended to translate only the
entries needed in the files that are actually translated.

> Anyway, the files I committed some days ago are not present in the
> tree on the web git repository (as far as I can see).
> I guess John Mandereau is supposed to do that, as he mentioned in a
> previous email.
> Probably he's waiting for me to start translating some real file :-)

Yes, I am :-)  I will apply all patches to LilyPond tree for Italian
translation once you have translated all files marked with priority 1 in
the CG.  I should make this point clearer there, but I'm really too busy
right now :-/

Best,
John