Re: priority problem \fermataMarkup vs. text markup

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: priority problem \fermataMarkup vs. text markup
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 08:31:31 +0100

Werner LEMBERG wrote Tuesday, September 01, 2009 6:44 AM

Hmm. I currently can't imagine a situation where a value > 0 is
needed, so I vote to remove the setting of
#'outside-staff-priority for MultiMeasureRestText -- however, I'm not sure whether this has any influence to issue #495 (this looks
rather unrelated to #'outside-staff-priority to me)

It can't be removed, since it turns on collision avoidance using
skylines.

Then what about the value 1?

Any comment?

It seems sensible to have a distinct, lower, value, but
something like 40 would place it below everything else
while retaining some future flexibility.

Trevor